Yes WB Organic Water Based Lubricant 150ml
What makes Yes so different and desirable?
Purity, Performance and Pleasure. Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with revolutionary, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed:
“Yes has the power to change the world from the inside”.
- No synthetic or natural ingredients that have health issues or concerns; no parabens, no glycerine, no propylene glycol, no silicone, no hormones
- No skin irritants; no glycerine, no menthol, no petrochemicals, no grapefruit seed extract
- Yes Water Based Lubricant is suitable for vegans
- Our certifications: Soil Association organic standards, Vegetarian Society (no animal body parts), Humane Cosmetics Standard (never tested on animals), Medical device registration (CE mark) and Ethical Company recognition give absolute third party guarantees
WHAT IS YES?
Yes provides scientifically advanced, certified organic, lubricants and moisturisers for intimate use, this means Yes is guaranteed pure and natural – unlike other intimacy products.
Based on purity of ingredients, complete supply chain integrity, and manufacturing controls, Yes is the world’s only product range in this category that is certified organic by the Soil Association.
Pioneering the use of organic ingredients for intimate use, Yes products are deceptively discreet in presentation yet based on complex science. Yes is designed to work in harmony with the body and provides essential lubrication and moisturisation to meet a variety of usage needs – from pleasure enhancement through additional lubrication, to essential moisturisation in managing the discomfort of vaginal dryness, which may arise as a result of hormonal change, medical conditions and the side effects of medical treatments.
Yes exceeds all the parameters of synthetic lubricants – it delivers performance, purity and pleasure with no compromise (no concerning chemical ingredients, no smell, no taste, and no mess). It represents an innovative departure from traditional lubricant formulations, using pure plant gums to replace the usual glycerine or silicone ingredient base.
Because Yes is nourishing and is readily absorbed into the mucosa (vaginal tract) it leaves no sticky residue and gently disappears without trace. Only Yes water-based has the dual function of outstanding lubrication and deep remoisturising. It has an astonishingly natural, realistic feel and is discreet (it’s not always detectable by a partner and can be used in advance of intimacy).
Yes is effective and represents the purest possible solution for all women who want to treat their bodies with respect.
The sensitive areas of the body on which lubricants are intended to be used, lack a protective layer - the Stratum corneum. This means that these areas more readily absorb any substances that they come into contact with. So, in order to help reduce the body’s chemical load – especially in this vulnerable area of the body, Yes have pioneered a natural alternative that applies organic standards.
By excluding concerning chemical ingredients like; glycerine, parabens, petrochemicals, glycols and other skin irritants Yes reduces the body burden (inadvertent absorption of chemicals).
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Yes appeals to all sexually active people. It is a pure hypoallergenic product, a crucial consideration for anyone with health sensitivities, but also significant to those who are conscious about the chemical load they put on their bodies.
Vaginal dryness is a growing concern - not just for menopausal women - and Yes can provide relief for many women with this undesirable symptom. It provides relief from dryness and a capacity to engage sexually again. Feeling comfortable and familiarly moist can mean avoiding problems like thrush – as Yes restores a healthy environment, actively nourishing and restoring moisture to intimate tissues.
Additionally, Yes is the only proven paraben free product that can be safely used by women recovering from breast cancer (a side effect of cancer treatment can be intimate dryness). Most lubricants are contraindicated for these women as they contain parabens (estrogen mimics) which can act as antagonists to products like Tamoxifen.
WHAT MAKES YES SPECIAL?
• Certified organic intimate lubrication product range guarantees purity and naturalness
• Free from all known skin irritants including: parabens, glycerine, glycols or mineral oil
• Odourless and tasteless, it won't interfere with the natural pheremones of arousal
• Produced to exacting medical device standards
• Complete supply chain tracking from the field to the filled bottle
• Suitable for women who are undergoing breast cancer treatments – as it contains no parabens (estrogen mimics) that oppose the efficacy of Tamoxifen
• Restores comfort and a capacity to engage sexually again, for women who have had problems with vaginal dryness
• Alleviates the everyday discomfort of vaginal dryness – because it’s pure there is no restriction on frequency or amount of use
• Discreet – Yes water-based lubricant can feel indistinguishable from a woman’s natural moisture, it’s not always detectable by a partner and can be used in advance of intimacy
• Leaves no sticky residue, Yes is nourishing and is readily absorbed into the mucosa (vaginal tract), conditioning the tissues and disappearing without trace
• Stylish and discreet packaging makes it unembarassing to purchase or leave on display
• Vegetarian Society approved, not tested on animals and ethically produced
• Uses purest possible ingredients that have a reputation for healing and are compatible with the mucosa
• Dual action intimate moisturiser & lubricant
• pH is carefully matched to restore typical vaginal environment
• Condom compatible
• Hydrates & revitalises dry vaginal tissues
• A soft clear gel that melts on contact
Yes water-based uses a patented and innovative process to extract a key ingredient from flax, which has a 6,000-year pedigree as a healing skin food with powerful moisture-retentive properties.
Yes water-based ingredients
Organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and three synergistic plant based gums – Guar, Locust Bean and Xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included and citric acid to buffer the pH.
Yes water-based lubricants are safe for Vegans to enjoy
Yes is available in 50ml, 100ml and 150ml bottles