FemmyCycle Menstrual Cup - Petite
FemmyCycle, a menstrual cup from the makers of FemCap. FemmyCycle’s unique, non-spill-design collects and holds menstrual flow for up to 12 hours. FemmyCycle can be worn during sleep, exercise and other daily activities.
The patented, FDA-approved FemmyCycle has been recognized for innovative design, simplicity, and ease of use.
- Comfortable and worry-free
- Made from the highest quality medical grade silicone to assure comfort, durability and safety
- Latex-free and contains NO plastic, NO PVC, NO acrylic and NO BPA
- Free of colours and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly. No waste or chemicals
- Designed with a unique ring for easy removal
- Patented and FDA approved
- To locate your cervix: Stand with one foot on the toilet seat and insert your index finger into your vagina. If your finger is inserted as far as it will go and you do not feel your cervix, the best choice for you is the REGULAR FemmyCycle.
- If your finger is inserted as far as will go, but you can just touch your cervix, the best choice for you is also the REGULAR FemmyCycle. In addition, The Regular size was also designed for women who have given birth or have heavier menstrual cycles. If you are a teenager, petite, never been pregnant, or have lighter periods, please order the PETITE (teen) size. If you can ONLY insert your finger until the SECOND knuckle, the best choice for you is the LOW CERVIX FemmyCycle.
- Note: However, FemmyCycle cannot be used with a very low cervix any lower than 2 knuckle lengths (or less than 2"), or with any degree of prolapse. If you can touch your cervix when inserting ONLY one knuckle, then you are advised to DO NOT order FemmyCycle.
How to use
1st fold the cup into a "C" or tulip fold (to shape like a tampon). Insert facing down, cup will open on its own. For more AIR compress ONLY the rim, not the body of the cup. Only insert until the removal strap is resting on the vaginal opening, and NOT touching the cervix. Upon removal, grip and squeeze bottom of the cup, while also holding removal ring, then WIGGLE until comes out. Warning: DO NOT pull cup directly out, or sit near cervix (may cause suction).
Petite (Formerly Teen)
Length with the ring 57mm
Capacity 17.5 ml
Length with the ring 63mm
Capacity 30 ml
Length with the ring 50mm
Capacity 30 ml
Note: Cannot be used for very low cervix, lower than 2” from the vaginal opening or any degree of prolapse.